The diagram below presents the architecture you can automatically deploy using the solution's implementation guide and accompanying Amazon CloudFormation template.
2. Amazon Cognito user pool provides authentication for backend.
3. Amazon AppSync provides the backend GraphQL APIs.
4. Amazon API Gateway provides the backend RESTful APIs for SSL certificates and monitoring features.
5. Amazon DynamoDB stores the solution related information as backend database.
6. Amazon Lambda interacts with other Amazon Services to process core logic of monitoring, SSL certificates and extensions repository, and obtains information updated in DynamoDB tables.
7. Amazon Step Functions orchestrate workflows for creating ACM certificates, importing existed certificates and creating CloudFront distributions.
8. Extensions are shown in Extensions repository. Amazon CloudFormation and Amazon Serverless Application Repository will be triggered if you want to deploy an extension into your Amazon Web Services account.
9. Amazon Lambda stores CloudFront configuration changes into S3 bucket, and you can view the difference between two CloudFront configuration versions and apply the configuration.
10. Amazon Athena queries CloudFront standard logs or real-time logs to get CloudFront metrics and output it by API Gateway. You can also view the metrics by monitoring dashboard.