Amazon Firewall Manager protection policies are priced with a monthly fee per region (prorated hourly).
For Amazon WAF protection policies, Amazon Firewall Manager has these main pricing components:
- Amazon Firewall Manager protection policy – ¥653 Yuan Monthly fee per Region.
- Amazon WAF WebACLs or Rules - Those created by Firewall Manager will be charged based on current pricing. For more details, see Amazon WAF pricing.
- Amazon Config Rules - Those rules created by Firewall Manager to monitor changes in resource configurations are charged based on current pricing. For more details, see Amazon Config pricing.
Pricing example 1: Amazon Firewall Manager policy with 1 account
Let’s assume you created a new protection policy for an organization with 1 Account in scope of the policy.
- Amazon Firewall Manager charges ¥653 per month for the policy.
- In addition, Amazon Firewall Manager creates two Amazon Config rules per policy, per account. Let's assume that there are 100 configuration item (CI) changes across all resources per month, for a total of ¥2 (100 x ¥0.02) per month. In addition, let's assume there are 100 rule evaluations, resulting in ¥0.6 (100 x ¥0.006, where the first 100,000 evaluations are ¥0.006 each). The total Amazon Config charges will be ¥2.6 per month (¥2 + ¥0.6).
- Amazon Firewall Manager also creates a single Amazon WAF WebACL and Rule, at a cost of ¥32.65 per WebACL per month and ¥6.53 per Rule per month.
- At the end of the month your total charges will be ¥694.8 (¥653 for Amazon Firewall Manager, ¥2.6 for Amazon Config and ¥39.2 for Amazon WAF).
|Amazon Config Configuration Item||100||1||¥0.02||¥2.00|
|Amazon Config rule evaluations||100||1||¥0.006||¥0.60|
|Total||¥694.80 per month|
Pricing example 2: Amazon Firewall Manager policy with 7 accounts
Let's assume you created a new protection policy for an organization with 7 accounts.
- Amazon Firewall Manager charges are ¥653 per month for (1) policy.
- In addition, Amazon Firewall Manager creates (2) Amazon Config rules per policy, per account. Let's assume there are a total of 10,000 Config item changes across all accounts, accounting for ¥200 (10,000 x ¥0.02). In addition, let's assume there are 10,000 rule evaluations, resulting in ¥60 (10,000 x ¥0.006, where the first 10,000 evaluations are ¥0.006 each).
- The total Amazon Config charges are ¥260 per month (¥200 + ¥60).
- Amazon Firewall Manager creates one Amazon WAF WebACL and one Rule per account. Each WebACL costs ¥32.65 per month and Each Rule costs ¥6.53 per month, for a total of ¥274.2 per month = (¥32.65 WebACL + ¥6.53 Rule) X 7 Accounts.
- At the end of the month your charges will be a total of ¥1187.2 (¥653 for Amazon Firewall Manager + ¥260 for Amazon Config + ¥274.3 for Amazon WAF).
|Amazon Config Configuration Item||10,000||7
|Amazon Config rule evaluations||10,000||7||
¥1187.20 per month