What does this Amazon Web Services Solution do?
Amazon Web Services Solution overview
The diagram below shows the solution architecture. You can launch the solution using the Amazon CloudFormation template and follow the implementation guide to set up and use the solution.
The solution deploys the following resources:
- Amazon S3 (Web App) stores front-end static files
- Client side sends the request through Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon Lambda Function receives the request from Amazon API Gateway, and process the business logic
- Client side gets the pre-signed URL from Amazon Lambda, then uploads the video to be processed
- Amazon Lambda Function gets/updates videos' profile from Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Lambda Function invokes Amazon Elemental MediaConvert to process video, which includes extracting audio from video and burning captions into video and stores the result into Amazon S3 (Videos)
- Amazon Lambda Function invokes Amazon Transcribe captions from audio and store the result into Amazon S3 (Captions)
- Amazon Lambda Function invokes Amazon Translate to translate captions to another language and stores the result into Amazon S3 (Captions)
Last updated: 01/2022
Author: Amazon Web Services
Estimated deployment time: 10 min
End-to-end Video Transcriber solution
Easy one-click deployment
Open Source and Customization
Browse our portfolio of Amazon Web Services -built solutions to common architectural problems.
Find Amazon Web Services certified consulting and technology partners to help you get started.
Sign-up and start exploring our services.