The First Phase
The Second Phase
The Third Phase
The Fourth Phase
The First Phase
1. The preferred tutorial to get started quickly. (Video Center)
2. Configure Security Group: We suggest you first read the security best practices and use Amazon Trusted Advisor to check account security. In addition, you should close gaps, enable various Amazon Web Services security functions and check permissions to enhance application security and avoid generating abnormal data transfer.
3.Tax Settings: Please fill in the information on the Tax Setting in Billing Console and Amazon Web Services Support team is going to assist you to get approved rapidly during the review process.
4. Select Amazon Web Services Support
Whether you are new to Amazon Web Services , or continuing to increase your adoption of services as you develop applications and build business solutions, it is able to help you on troubleshooting technical problems on Amazon Web Services platform. It is recommended that spending three minutes on below video to quickly learn how we can help you.
This video takes the increase of EC2 vCPU limit as an example to introduce to you how to create a case in an Amazon Web Services China account.
Please watch this video to learn how to fill in your tax information and quickly complete your account's Tax Setting.
Quickly learn how we can help you
How to open a support case in your Amazon Web Services China account?
How to complete Tax Setting?
This video introduces to you how to view the billing information of your Amazon Web Services China account. For example, overdue bills, bills that have been paid, monthly bills by region, bill payment status, and how to download PDF bills, etc.
This video introduces to you how to purchase reserved instances in the EC2 console of your Amazon Web Services China account. You can learn which parameters you need to choose when purchasing a reserved instance, the meaning of each parameter, how to set the effective time of a reserved instance, and complete the purchase of a reserved instance, etc.
This video introduces to you how to use Cost Explorer to check the EC2 expense of your Amazon Web Services China account. For example, EC2 instance reservation and on-demand cost, cost other than instances, such as EBS, EIP, NAT network management, etc.
How to check billing information of your Amazon Web Services China account?
How to purchase EC2 reserved instances in EC2 console?
Navigate EC2 usage and cost in Cost Explorer
This video introduces to you the meaning of "other" and "no instance type", when you use Cost Explorer to filter costs in China regions. Furthermore, it guides you how to further filter and view the specific cost information contained in "other" and "no instance type".
This video introduces you how to enable the receipt of PDF bills by email and how to set up a backup contact for billing in China regions.
This video introduces how to add tags to an EC2 instance when or after creating it, and how to activate the tag.
What is "Other" and "NoInstanceType" in Cost Explorer of China Regions?
How to receive PDF invoices and add alternate Billing Contact?
How to add and activate tags on EC2 instance?
This video introduces you how to control the sharing of reserved instance between accounts (under one payer account), setting steps and cautions for accounts in China regions.
This video introduces you to what costs "No region" and "Global" refer to when using Cost Explorer to view costs, and how to further filter and view these costs.
This video introduces you to the payment account how to manage the member account's permission to view all or part of the data of Cost Explorer.
How to control RI discount sharing in Organizations?
What is "No region" and "Global" in Cost Explorer?
How to control access to Cost Explorer of linked accounts?
This video introduces you to how to check the details of credit in the account and check the deduction records of the credit through the bill.
This video introduces you how to pay bills with Amazon Web Service China accounts step by step.
This video introduces you how to disable/enable the sharing of credit by the payer account and details of deduction logic of the credit while sharing is enabled.
How to check credit of your Amazon Web Services account?
How to pay bills with Amazon Web Service China account?
How does payer account manage credit share in organization?
This video introduces you how to use the utilization report in Cost Explorer to query the matching status of reserved instances and on-demand instances.
This video introduces you how to set up a reserved instance expiration reminder through Cost Explorer.
This video introduces you how to identity services/usage that generate data transfer cost through Cost Explorer.
How to verify if RIs have matched to OD via Cost Explorer?
How to set reminder of RI expiration?
How to identity services/usage that generate data transfer cost?
This video introduces you to how to purchase EC2 Queued Reserved Instances and how to renew EC2 Reserved Instances.
This video introduces you to what is the coverage of reserved instances, how to view the coverage of reserved instances through Cost Explorer, and the reasons why the coverage of reserved instances is less than 100%.
This video introduces you to the exchange of Reserved Instances and the exchange rules of EC2 Convertible Reserved Instance. It will also show you how to exchange Reserved Instances in the EC2 console.
How to order EC2 queued Reserved Instance and renew?
How to view RI Coverage in Cost Explorer?
How to exchange a RI (I)?
This video introduces you to the deducting logic of bills when a member account joins or leaves the organization with credit in the middle of the month.
This video introduces you to the Amazon Compute Optimizer service, which will recommend the best Amazon Web Service resources for you to reduce costs and improve performance.
This video introduces you to the ways of changing the billing addresses in Greater China Region (GCR), which includes: billing address on the Chinese accounts’ PDF bill, billing address on the payment method page, invoice mailing address, and invoice tax address.
The deduction logic of credit in organization (I)
Use Amazon Compute Optimizer to reduce costs and improve performance
How to change the billing address?
This video shows you the deduction logic of multiple credits in an organization that has multiple credit.
In this video you will be introduced to the cost advantages of a reserved instance compared to an on-demand instance, how to tell if you need to buy a reserved instance, and circumstances in which you should be cautious about buying a reserved instance.
This video introduces you to three different types of Free Tier offers: Always free, 12 months free, and Trials in Greater China Region (ZHY specifically).
The deduction logic of credit in organization (II)
Do I need to purchase reserved instances?
China (Ningxia) Region Free Tier introduction
This video shows you how to create a cost budget and the meaning of each parameter when creating a cost budget.
How to create a cost budget?
The Second Phase
1. Be familiar with Amazon Billing & Cost Management Console to have a better understanding of billing history, charge amount, detailed catalogue and the status of bills.
2. Set billing preferences so as to get monthly PDF version of the invoice with payment method.
3. Enable Amazon CloudWatch application to monitor real time charges. Amazon CloudWatch will monitor resources and applications you run on Amazon Web Services account in real time. You can use it to get hold of real time charge by pushing information.
4. Host public content and activate the 80/8080/443 port on Amazon Web Services China (Beijing) Region and Amazon Web Services China (Ningxia) Region. The 80/8080/443 port of Amazon Web Services account is closed by default. If your website is to be accessed by the public via the internet, then ICP Recordal is needed. We will activate the 80/8080/443 port of your account after ICP Recordal application has been completed. Please click here for details.
The Third Phase
1. Check EC2 Service limits in Amazon Web Services China (Beijing) Region, operated by Sinnet, or in China (Ningxia) Region, operated by NWCD to know the resources service limits of your account and make business planning in advance. Please make an application ahead of time for requesting limit increase if the actual usage exceeds the quota.
3. Pay attention to the Service Health Dashboard and subscribe to an RSS feed to be notified of interruptions to each individual service.
The Fourth Phase
1. Reserved Instances is an efficient optimization for billing cost. Compared to On-Demand Instance pricing, Reserved Instances provide you with a significant discount and help you save money with effect on the cloud.
2. Detailed Billing Report effectively manages resources and department cost. Detailed Billing Report not only makes you easier to see hourly using rates of each resource but also effectively record tagged resource charge and department cost for the purpose of quickly locating the usage rate and programming cost.
3. To effectively manage monthly spending on Amazon Web Services , please set up Billing Alerts to received email notifications when charges reach a specified threshold.