Shanghai-Amazon Amazon Web Services Joint Innovation Center (hereinafter referred to as "JIC") is an international scientific and technological innovation platform jointly established by Shanghai Municipal Commission of Economy and Information, Jing'an District Government, Shibei High-tech Park, and Amazon Web Services.
JIC relies on the global brand influence and international application innovation results of Amazon Web Services. JIC leverages Amazon Web Services's leading cloud computing and big data technologies as well as the global practice of building big data and smart cities. It integrates many innovation resources such as Shibei High-tech innovation and entrepreneurship service, government open data and so on. It provides talent cultivation, technical guidance and support, industrial transformation, market promotion, science and technology finance and so on, in order to create a good entrepreneurial environment and soil for the new generation of information technology industry enterprises.
Shanghai-Amazon Web Services Joint Innovation Center is located at 4th. Floor, Building A, No. 1268 Wanrong Road, Jing’an District, Shanghai (Shibei High-tech Park). It has three major functional sections: smart city innovation practice demonstration experience center, training center of cloud innovation technology and internationally connected and interactive innovation incubator.
- “One-stop” business entity registration
- Up to 12 months complimentary office space
- Up to 15,000 USD worth of Amazon Web Services Promotional Credit or 45,000 USD worth of “go cloud” government subsidies
- Special fund subsidies for qualified big data enterprise
- Recognition fund subsidies for qualified new high-tech enterprise
- Special fund subsidies for qualified invested enterprise
- Amazon Web Services cloud training and certificate subsidies
- Amazon Web Services technology saloon activities
- Amazon Web Services 1 on 1 solution architect support
- One-stop cloud services: cloud consulting, cloud infrastructure, cloud development and implementation, cloud operation and maintenance
- Planning and application of intellectual property rights
- Mentorship in business development, strategy, financing, and marketing, etc.
- Policy guiding, instruction and consultation
- Local talents acquisition
- Investor connection and matchmaking events
- Demonstration and release conferences of innovative products
- Joint Innovation Demo Day and Product Roadshow
- Joint Innovation Center and Amazon Web Services Official Media Platform Promotion
- Find, dock, and land pilot projects, with enterprises and other local industry leaders
1、Business is currently in the industry of new generation of information technology, focus on cloud computing, big data, IoT, SaaS, integrated circuit, and artificial intelligence, etc.;
2、The founder or technical leader of the business is familiar with the technology and market situation of the company, and has the experience of leading large-scale projects;
3、Business is in the industry with large market development potential, and the product value is significant with expected economic and social benefits;
4、Business has a technical team with a clear demand using cloud computing. Business that have used Amazon Web Services services or whose technical personnel have passed Amazon Web Services technical certification are preferred;
5、Enterprises that have needs for digital transformation and deep-tech startups have already received at least one round of VC financing are preferred.
Want to join Amazon Web Services Joint Innovation Center? Apply now