In order to promote the China startup ecosystem, support startups’ sustainable low cost growth, and accelerate traditional enterprises with digital transformation, the local Chinese government, Amazon AWS, and AWS operator have joint our talents and resources to develop the Joint Innovation Center in Qingdao, Shanghai, Xi’an, Chengdu, and Taipei.
- Receive up to 150,000 RMB or 25,000 USD in Amazon AWS Promotional Credit for 2 years
- Receive up to 30,000 RMB or $5,000 USD in AWS Support Credit to be used towards AWS Support (Business Plan) for 1 year
- Opportunity to receive government subsidy for AWS cloud purchase
- Technical training, solution consulting, system architect consulting, and business level support, etc.
- Provide AWS cloud related resources, technical training, business mentorship and other incubation related services;
- Create a communication platform between startups and financing institutions. Provide financing advisory service.
- Create a communication platform between startups and local government.
- Provide policy guidance and consultation.Provide startup management team with business operation coaching in areas such as business model, business development and channel, and marketing and promotion, etc.
The International Startup Program of AWS Joint Innovation Center is a unique and cost-effective platform that strives to provide international startups with comprehensive resources and rich experiences, to empower them for future growth globally. Usually, companies under the International Startup Program are able to leverage the AWS cloud promotional credit, the technical specialty of AWS’s client support team, connection with local mentors, local government’s beneficial policies, opportunity to receive VC’s funding support, and local operator’s logistical service.
Read more about the International Startup Program