In order to promote the China startup ecosystem, support startups’ sustainable low cost growth, and accelerate traditional enterprises with digital transformation, the local Chinese government, Amazon Web Services, and Amazon Web Services operator have joint our talents and resources to develop the Joint Innovation Center in Qingdao, Shanghai, Xi’an, Chengdu, and Taipei.
- Receive up to 150,000 RMB or 25,000 USD in Amazon Web Services Promotional Credit for 2 years
- Receive up to 30,000 RMB or $5,000 USD in Amazon Web Services Support Credit to be used towards Amazon Web Services Support (Business Plan) for 1 year
- Opportunity to receive government subsidy for Amazon Web Services cloud purchase
- Technical training, solution consulting, system architect consulting, and business level support, etc.
- Provide Amazon Web Services cloud related resources, technical training, business mentorship and other incubation related services;
- Create a communication platform between startups and financing institutions. Provide financing advisory service.
- Create a communication platform between startups and local government.
- Provide policy guidance and consultation.Provide startup management team with business operation coaching in areas such as business model, business development and channel, and marketing and promotion, etc.
The International Startup Program of Amazon Web Services Joint Innovation Center is a unique and cost-effective platform that strives to provide international startups with comprehensive resources and rich experiences, to empower them for future growth globally. Usually, companies under the International Startup Program are able to leverage the Amazon Web Services cloud promotional credit, the technical specialty of Amazon Web Services’ client support team, connection with local mentors, local government’s beneficial policies, opportunity to receive VC’s funding support, and local operator’s logistical service.
Read more about the International Startup Program