Wuhan Amazon Web Services New-energy & Autonomous Vehicles Digital Acceleration Center
Wuhan Amazon Web Services New-energy & Autonomous Vehicles Digital Acceleration Center (IDAC) is the first IDAC in central China announced by Amazon Web Services and Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone. The center is dedicated to accelerating Wuhan's new energy and intelligent Digital transformation and innovation in the connected car industry. Relying on the complete automobile industry system and resources of Wuhan Economic Development Zone, the center will give full play to the technical advantages of Amazon Web Services in cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things and other fields, and help the digital transformation of the local new energy and intelligent networked automobile industry and innovation, and empower other leading industries such as smart manufacturing, medical health and digital service trade.
Advantages and Positioning
As the only sub-provincial central city in central China and the core city of the Changjiang River Economic Belt, Wuhan has become an important fulcrum of the development strategy for the rise of central China. Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone has now grown into a "China Auto Valley" with world-class automobile industry clusters and one of the six largest automobile industry bases in the country. , intelligent networked vehicles and autonomous driving and other industrial new niches have a pivotal position.
- Amazon Web Services one-to-one technical support for the New-energy & Autonomous Vehicles industry
- Amazon Web Services Free Amazon Innovation Culture Work Camp Service
- Amazon Web Services technical training courses and professional services courses
Brand promotion and marketing
- Amazon Web Services’ global key conferences and activities in the New-energy & Autonomous Vehicles industry
- Marketing event publicity and promotion of Amazon Web Services New-energy & Autonomous Vehicles industry
- Free venue for marketing activity within 40 people
- Amazon Web Services customer with local entity can apply for government subsidy up to 30% of cloud expense
- Bridge to government dedicate beneficial packages to support global enterprises landing business to China market, including business registration, investment and funding to support office rental and tax refund.